Monday 14 March 2011

I'm still around

Gee I've been gone from here for a LONG time.
I've still been reading others blogs. I just ahve been absent as I have been sick rather sick for nearly the entire time I have been gone.
Anyway in that time I have done a couple of things. Firstly a couple of weeks back I got a rooster found him through Freecycle. He was hatched from eggs from the breeder we bought our two Wyndotte hens from.

He has been named Tommy Lee but I have been toying with the idea of droping the Lee and getting a hen of the same age and calling her Gina. Bon Jovi fans would know the Tommy and Gina naming of a pair.

On the weekend I went to the Sydney Tatoo & Body Art expo. All very interesting and helped me decide further on where I want to get the rest of my Tatoo work done (there is a heap). I want to be finished with a 3/4 sleeve on my left arm. The sleeve will have tatoo work all surrounding the people, activities and things I love with filling in of rose vines, fire and stars. Then there will be a thigh piece of the land and environment I love. Kind of a rainforest scene. Then across my back will be a piece that links the two together.
Also remember this blog entry from just over a year ago? Well one of those aims is about to come true. I met Roller Derby League teams there. One of which was a local team to me. I'm now trying to figure out how to get together the funds to buy my gear and pay the fees needed. Plus what to do for child minding while I train. Then i'll be getting my skates on and on fire.

I so can't wait.

No comments: