Thursday 10 December 2009

Birthday celebrations!

On last Saturday was my 35th birthday. I wanted to celebrate this even by going somewhere new in the country with the family and have a picnic.
On the way down there we passed by a car with a trailor that had a old singer machine straped on it.




So we went of to Queanbeyan as they were having a family fun day there. Big long drive it was but that did not worry me so much. What I wanted to do was see my kids just enjoy themselves doing fun things.


Jazynthe had a ball on all the climbing and jumping castles. She especially loved a huge maze/climbing and slide. She went on it several times. Throwing herself down the slide like she was a ragdoll.


We had a lovely picnic of yummy food that I prepared the night before. Marinated chicken wings, roast beef sandwich meat, hard boiled eggs, potato and bean salad with a vingerette dressing, cos salad with a creamy mustard dressing.
An enjoyable day it was.


I also met up with Lily as she lives not to far away. Good to meet a fellow Eb'r and quilter.
I then had a Body Shop party the next day and invited some of my girlfriends over for an afternoon of pampering and wine. As usual with having a birthday at this time of year having more than a couple of people show up would be a miracle. However it was great we had a foot spa which was very relaxing especialy after a glass of white. As my birthday present from Brian he paid for me to get a few things from the party.

Also have recieved a few fat quarters from the EB fat quarter swap. once more arrive I'll blog about them all then.

No comments: