Tuesday 24 March 2009

Sunday Outing!

On Sunday we had a family outing day.
As per Jazynthe's request she also got to wear her dress she recieved from the EB kids clothing swap.

Firstly we went and visited Mathilda's Markets in Lane Cove. Where Ingrid of Lottielulul and Cass of snailblazer had a stall together.
I finally bought one of Ingrid's Anna smocks for Jazynthe.
Seaside Anna smock
Jaedyn also got a couple of things bought for him from Cass he got an Monster Alien called Jack.

Jack
I forgot my camera so had to take the days photo's on my camera. So everything is sideways as I can't work out how to change that!
I missed out on getting one of her travelers as she had sold out when I went to go back and buy one.
I also bought him a long sleeved romper from a stall run by the owners of Quin Maccool. So many great things at the market. So much talent.
After the market we went of to the National park for a picnic.


Jazynthe loved it as we got a spot right near the river.She got excited over seeing people row by in row boats and canoes. Seen we were so close to the rivers edge a couple little ducks came up and pestered us for food and a few Water dragons also visited. Jaedyn was very happy rolling and crawling about on the picnic blanket and in the dirt. When it was time to go his face and hands were covered in slobery dirt.
New friend Jack also had bit of a venture down on the rivers edge as well. Jaedyn really likes his new friend but I think dirt out favours him, after all he is a boy!

No comments: