Sunday 23 May 2010

My baby girls Birthday celebrations

This week has been a whirlwind of a week my baby girl turned 5 on Thursday. My goodness where did all that time go by. It has been the most amazing journey these five years. I would do it all over and not change a single thing. She is one amazing girl with a thurst for life and knowledge, the most amazing compassion for others that is beyond her years and full of enough energy to light up the entire world. She always has a sparkle in her eye and a smile that lights up the room.
I'm amazed by her every single day and love her endlessly.
Her birth seems like it was only yesturday and I remeber after she was born I hardly slept that first night as all I could do was stare at her in wonder.
This year her birthday was celebrated in two parts. There was her actual birthday wich was on Thursday then there was her party which was celebrated today.

For her birthday I bought some lovely items from various creators who were fellow stall holders at Poppyseed Markets that I was part of last week on Sunday.

I purchased a cool and funky crown that was made by Sarah from Gifts Created , I love it so much and so does Jazynthe.
I also got for her some hair accessories from Butterfly Garden Hair Accessories Jazynthe especially loves the headband and has worn it every day since getting it.


I also met a lovely girl who makes amazing TuTu's and ordered one from her through her Madeit store. Jazynthe has also worn this every day since getting it.

No comments: