Friday 16 October 2009

Pay it forward

I am participating in some 'pay it forward' fun over at ttp://funwithalittlewiseowl.blogspot.com/ and am continuing the fun here. I have three spots to fill for peeps who want to join in too. I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people. I have 365 days to do it in…What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well: you must have a blog and before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going.(just cut and paste this one if you like, which I did!) Looking forward to this :)

1 comment:

~LilOlFrankie~ said...

Oooh pick me!!!! I'm off to do my blog post, I didn't do it first cause I stuffed up on a PIF that was already filled the other day lol....