Saturday 17 October 2009

One word.... yeah right me one word

today I am doing a meme for not other reason but I saw it on Pip's blog who saw it on somebody else's blog and so on.

Here goes and feel free to do it if the mood takes you-

1. Where is your mobile phone? bag.

2. Your hair? pinned

3. Your mother? home

4. Your father? passed

5. Your favourite food? chocolate

6. Your dream last night? weird

7. Your favourite drink? Chai

8. Your dream/goal? To have JayJae's doing well enough for me to stay home with the kids all the time.

9. What room are you in? Lounge

10. Your hobby? sewing

11. Your fear? loosing my mind

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?living on our own block of land in a eco friendly home

13. Where were you last night? asleep

14. Something that you aren’t? tall

15. Muffins? berry or banana and chocolate

16. Wish list item? bush block of land

17. Where did you grow up? partly in Melbourne and mostly western Sydney with school holidays in the Blue Mountains

18. Last thing you did? Ate dinner of barn raised duck sausages with fragrant rice

19. What are you wearing? trackies and slippers with a vinatge shirt

20. Your TV? not that flash

21. Your pet? Shadow the Kelpie and four chookens named Lucy, Kissy, Penny-Lee and Henny

22. Friends? all over the world

23. Your life? full of adventure

24. Your mood? tired need a Bex and a good lie down. Will subtitute for a good soak in the bath and bed

25. Missing someone? Dad

26. Vehicle? Under the dirt there is a maron car I swear

27. Something you’re not wearing? jewellery

28. Your favorite store? You want me to choose hmmm proably St.Vinnies

29. Your favorite color? can't decide between blue or red

30. When was the last time you laughed? right now at Jazynthe pretending to be Kevin from Home Alone

31. Last time you cried? I cry all the time at just about anything....I'm a bit of a wet blanket

32. Your best friend? probably my hubby

33. One place that I go to over and over? the bush

34. One person who emails me regularly? playgroup Mum's

35. Favorite place to eat? The Carrington

No comments: