Saturday 17 January 2009

My baby is 6 months old!


Well 6 months and one day.
Can't believe time has gone so fast. It's hard to believe that six months ago I was holding a tiny little baby that fit into size 0000 with some room. Now he fits onto size 00 snugly.
We did have a very rough start to it all. So rough I was wishing at times I had not made such a decision to have another baby. I was thinking what have I done I brought this poor little screaming like a banshee thing into the world. Those hours of screaming turned into days then into weeks of just screaming,vomiting,feeding and maybe some sleep here and there.
Poor little thing! I found it sooo hard to bond well with him in the first 6 weeks. It then took another 3 or 4 weeks to finally feel all was going to be OK.
After his visit to hospital and put onto medication it all slowly became what being a family should be. Without this visit to hospital so early who knows what would have happened. It took you six weeks to get back to your birth weight.
So far you have come my little precious boy.
The things you can now do:

1. Smile
2. Laugh.
3. Roll across the room
4. Camando crawl a little
5. Pull yourself to a standing position when holding Mummy's fingers
6. Pass your toys from one hand to another
7. Reach behind you for a toy
8. Sit with little support
9. hold food to your mouth
10. Vocalise a lot
11. Shake your head side to side
12. Nod
13. Blow a rasberry
14. Squeel
15. follow people around the room
16. Locate where a noise is coming from
17. Eating solids well

No comments: