Thursday 9 October 2008

Sneak peak time!


I sent of my little quilt for the EBDQS2 today so it only goes without saying that I should show a sneak peek also.

I have spent the last couple o days tracing templates onto template plastic so I could do even more decluttering of my craft area.This will help me in culling back my magazines. Plus when I decide to get to one project or another that I have in mind all I'll need to do is go buy the fabric to get going. Given I'm now in the lounge it will free up space on my shelves so everything will fit easier. Looking at photos posted recently of others stash makes my quilting fabrics look like a famine has hit it. I do however have loads of dress making fabrics.

For the next few months have decided no more sewing swaps for me as I would like to concentrate on projects for myself and family.

2 comments:

Austysmum said...

Looks divine! Your fabric selections are fantastic - love the chocolate polka dots! And so quick too with a bub in your arms.

thehummingcat said...

It looks great, I can't believe you have posted yours already!!