Sunday 23 November 2008

Stash Sunday #2

This weeks little insight into my stash is a tribute to the wonderfully talented Amy Butler. After all she was in Sydney on Thursday night. If Brian was not working that day I would have gone to see her.
I just adore her Dasiy Chain line. So much so that I plan on using the masaic/river print to make covers for new dining chairs and a few things to match in. Possible also a floor lampshade.I'm also thinking of taking out the panel in our bar and replacing the daggy 60's -70's era fabric that is there.Hopefully will be onto that very soon.

This is what I currently have that has not been cut up yet some are fat quarters and a couple are 1/2 metre lengths. I'm going to be amking myself a skirt using one of the larger prints just need to go get a longer length to do it.

This is what I have left of others that I used to make some headbands for myself.As seen in a previous post. I also made a few smaller ones for my neice. I have used some scraps to make a couple of clips too.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

More Amy...you can't ever see enough can you?...the daisy chain range is super sweet...it's on my stash 'wishlist'...Tam xo